NTNU Pandemic Safety Measures Announcement (27 Jan. 2022)
If symptomatic, take a self test and seek medical treatment only after tested negative
In response to the recent rise in local cases, we would like to remind faculty, staff, and students that if you have symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath, please take a COVID self test first and only seek medical treatment after you are tested negative. Also, pay attention if you have been to any public places visited by confirmed cases as announced by the CDC and local governments. If you have suspected symptoms, take a self test and seek medical treatment after tested negative. If you receive a cell broadcast SMS message from the health authorities, follow the instructions and report it to the school.
※How to do a self-test:
- You can get a home self test kit at pharmacies, convenience stores, and drugstores.
- If you are tested positive:
- Call the Taipei City pandemic prevention hotline at (02) 2375-3782 or 1922 to report yourself.
- Retrace your exposure history of the past three days and notify your close contacts to do a self-test as soon as possible.
- Wear a mask and do not take public transportation when you go to a nearby designated hospital for testing.
- How to dispose of self-test kit:
- Negative: Dispose after putting it in a bag.
- Positive: Seal it in a plastic bag and take it to a designated hospital for disposal by the medical staff.
※The school's pandemic prevention measures will be updated in accordance with the announcements from the CDC, Ministry of Education and Taipei City Government.
Self-Report Hotline：Health Center→3111，student Adviser Office→3123