NTNU Pandemic Safety Measures Announcement：Remote learning for all classes starting May 17 and enhanced prevention measures（May 14, 2021）
1. Starting May 17 (Monday) to the end of this semester, all courses will all be moved to remote learning. For more information, refer to the announcement on the Office of Academic Affairs website.
2. Wear a mask at all times on campus. The school will continue to implement access control and temperature checks.
3.During access control hours, only those with an NTU System School ID or a proof of business visit are allowed to enter the campus. Those on business are required to present an ID and relevant supporting documents, e.g. meeting notice and invitation, which can be presented in hardcopy or softcopy formats. If no proof can be provided, you will not be allowed to enter until the unit to be visited has someone sent to the access control point to confirm your identity.
4. Venue restrictions:
5. Events and activities:
6. All levels of school meetings are to be held online. Exceptions may be made for special circumstances, but all prevention measures must be followed.
7. Dining halls:
8. Service-learning courses that involve direct interactions with the community will be suspended from now on.
10. All school-related applications can be processed online or via mail.
11. Pay attention to the latest CDC announcements and practice enhanced prevention measures: wear a mask, wash hands frequently, maintain social distancing, etc. Voluntarily notify the school if you are experiencing COVID symptoms on the NTNU APP: Reporting System for Following Up on Persons at Risk of Infection and Self-reporting System for Fever or Other Symptoms.